Southern Comfort

I am a young single southern man who loves life and especially life in the south. Hope you enjoy my random posts about life as I know it.

Name:
Location: Mississippi

Monday, June 19, 2006

Getting to Know You

1. FIRST NAME? John
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes. I was named after my Dad( he is a Jr) and my grandfather who has the same name and is named after his grandfather.
3. FAVORITE "ROMANTIC" SONG? hmmm not too sure. Maybe some old Conway Twitty
4. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Don't know. It has been several years
5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I really don't pay that much attention to it. I know it is messy, but it is uniquely mine, so I guess that I like it.
6. WHAT IS YOU FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Cajun roast beef
7. KIDS? Not yet
8. WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes
9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? No
10. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? yes
11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I'd love to
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I don't eat cereal
14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not usually
15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Sure
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Vanilla ( I know I'm plain)
17. SHOE SIZE? 10-11
18. RED OR PINK? Red
19. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? That I tend to disagree with people strongly ( I am VERY opinionated). That I can sometimes be a difficult person to get along with.
20. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Charlie
21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? sure
22. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? Blue jeans and boots
23. LAST THING YOU ATE? A #1 from Burger King..King sized
24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? A burnt CD with a lot of old school Widespead Panic songs on it.
25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Bright Blue
26. FAVORITE SMELL? The outdoors.
27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Teasley
28. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes!
29. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Well yeah she's my sister!
30. FAVORITE DRINK? non-alcoholic- Root beer; alcoholic- Old Charter and Sprite or Gin and Tonic
31. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? College Football or Nascar
32. HAIR COLOR? Dark Brown
33. EYE COLOR? Hazel
34. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope
35. FAVORITE FOOD? Rice and Gravy
36. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy ending
37. FAVORITE HYMN? "How Great Thou Art" or "Because He Lives"
38. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Yellow Polo
39. PLAY AN INSTRUMENT? I used to play the piano, and I am sort of teaching my self the guitar
40. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses
41. FAVORITE MOVIE? Tombstone
42. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Don't know.
43. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Don't know.
44. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? The Greatest Salesman in the World
45. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Mississippi State University
46. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? I watch the History Channel so much that it is sick, but I did watch Batman Begins yesterday afternoon
47. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Bacon Frying or good live music
48. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? I think I am more of a Rolling Stones kind of guy, but I do like the Beatles
49. THE FURTHEST YOU BEEN FROM HOME? California
50. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Not really sure if you would call talking a talent but that would be it. I can talk to anyone about anything for any amount of time. I can also burp the alphabet (My sister Jennifer taught me that one)
51. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? July 24, 1982 in Hattiesburg, MS
52. SIBLINGS? 2 sisters
53. HEELS OR FLATS? Well I'm a guy and I always wear boots, and boots have heels, so I am going to say heels
54. SWEET OR UNSWEET TEA? Super Sweet
55. SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE? I can speak broken spanish ( just enough to know what the immigrant workers on jobsites are talking about)

6 Comments:

Blogger Zach Green said...

I liked your's too. Hope we can all go on the trip soon!!

6/19/2006 12:32 PM  
Blogger Mississippi Girl said...

Thanks for mentioning me in the BURPING!!! Just don't tell Andrew and Anna Kate.......!!!!!!

6/19/2006 1:44 PM  
Blogger Jayro said...

I will have to pass the lesson on to them. I will teach them, and you can act mad at them(when you really know that it is funny).

6/20/2006 10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
http://www.dvd-player-code-free.info/europe-multitrip-travel-insurance.html Alarm+car+ungo

11/20/2006 5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Software for making advertising banners Voice over ip abrechnungsmodelle Uk uk cheap response home security systems Gears jeep speedometer travel accessories coffee maker Cami with built-in padded bra best coffee maker Exploded view of hard drives Tucson school districts culinary proactiv while pregnant Cosmetics makeup skin care directory Mario bedescu skin care Lasik and adderall Lotto payout schedule

3/02/2007 11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3/17/2007 6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home