Southern Comfort

I am a young single southern man who loves life and especially life in the south. Hope you enjoy my random posts about life as I know it.

Name:
Location: Mississippi

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Sweet tea town?

I was in New Orleans a while back, and while eating at Cafe Masperso I tried to order sweet tea, and was told by the waitress that New Orleans was not a sweet tea town. Well I have never heard this. I have made many trips to New Orleans and have always ordered sweet tea. I know that New Orleans is different than a lot of places in the south, but this statement just sort of caught me off guard. If any of you know any info about this please share.
I hope to be posting more in the future. I know that my posts are not regular, but hopefully I will begin to have a daily post.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zach Green said...

Maybe they call it something different???

5/26/2006 7:20 AM  
Blogger Mississippi Girl said...

WHAT??!!! That is just stupid - I've ordered sweet tea in NO tons of times.... whatever

5/26/2006 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home